Happyyyyy Pummpppkin Daaaaay!
Alright, Pumpkin Day isn't a real thing, as far as I know. I just know that last year, on October 1st, my email was flooded with all of my favorite food bloggers listing all their fantastic pumpkin spice creations.
But did South of Vanilla do that? Nope. Because I had less than 6 months of blogging experience under my belt, and didn't realize that October 1st was a thing. I totally missed the boat.
This year? Nailed it. Maybe. Ok, maybe nailed it is too strong, considering that my favorite bloggers have 35987 pumpkin recipes each, and I have 2, but hey, its a start. Of course, I have more coming to you this October and November, so stay tuned.
Mom, I'm a cool kid now!
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Recipes
- Autumn-Spiced Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Paleo Chocolate Swirled Pumpkin Bread
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Dunked Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
- Homemade, Primal-friendly Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte with Pumpkin Spiced Marshmallows
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes- 2 ways
Annnnnd here are so sneak peaks at some fall recipes coming to you this fall: